#Random Thoughts Here Red and white are the colors of my bloodshot eyes and the toothy smile on my lips.
Charcoal is the color of my work scrubs and the imaginary dust I brush off my shoulder after a good day's work.
Blue is the sky, and it's the color of my soul and where it lies up high.
Soundtripping v.1. Listening, or "jamming," to music, usually through oversized or obnoxious headphones.
2. To assault the eardrums and ergo, the senses with the eclectic and/or powerful - usually through gratuitous usage of melody, harmony, and glass-shattering beat.
3. To look at the world as if it possessed its own soundtrack - with meaning, but sans Peter Griffin style.
4 To play it by ear and by rhythmic headbobbing, whether "it" be music or life in general.
It is NOT:1. Looking at the world through the eyes of the mundane.
2. The actual act of tripping, though the two may be correlated.
3. Freaking out because your latest easy-listening record played backwards elicits a message from the Devil himself.
4. The serial acts of throat-slashing and organectomy of old-English slum women.
Most importantly of all:
Soundtripping is NOT organized. At all. Ever.